[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers design

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Fri Oct 22 03:52:41 EDT 2010

On 10/21/10 2:32 PM, Christopher Done wrote:
>> [1] http://imgur.com/lnkE7.png
>> [2] http://previasports.com/haskellers_website/
>
> I like the colour theme of the former and the layout of the latter.
> The colour theme of the first is more professional, I think. I vote
> that styles should be consistent.

+1.

I'd vote for the second layout (though the map looks glitched up) but
changing the red/dayglow/teal/orange scheme to match the first color
scheme better. The orange and teal of #2 are fairly close to the orange
and navy of #1, so it shouldn't alter things too badly. Though because
of the dark background, we may want #2' to have slightly lighter colors
than #1. It's the dayglow and red which strike me as out of place.

--
Live well,
~wren