[Haskell-cafe] Re: data.time.zoneinfo

Anatoly Yakovenko aeyakovenko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:42:36 EDT 2010

passing a full path seems to work, despite the fact that the documentation says

newContext :: Maybe String -> IO ContextSource

Create a Context object. A path to the zone-info database may be
specified. Otherwise, the TZDIR environment variable, or a reasonable
default, will be used. An IOError will be thrown on failure.