[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers.com skills list moderation?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Oct 19 09:49:22 EDT 2010

Hey JP,

It's a tough question you're asking. I think areas directly applicable
with Haskell, such as bioinformatics, games, physics simulations, are
a pretty easy yes. Some more complicated things would be "related
skills", such as knowing other programming languages, system
administration, etc. I would like to hear the cafe's opinion on that;
my gut feeling is a "yes is moderation." Having a web programming
skill seems OK, but I wouldn't want to put in HTML5, Javascript, CSS 3
and so on as separate skills.

Michael