[Haskell-cafe] Re: Increasing number of parameters

Kevin Jardine kevinjardine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:53:24 EDT 2010

Jacek,

I haven't been following this thread in any detail, so I apologise if
I misunderstand your goal, but the ctm function in the polyToMonoid
library (which maps its parameters to any specified monoid) appears to
work in just this way.

It keeps consuming parameters until you hand it to the trm function to
deliver the final result. More documentation here:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/polyToMonoid/0.1/doc/html/Data-PolyToMonoid.html

Kevin