[Haskell-cafe] Re: A question regarding cmdargs package

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:04:04 EDT 2010

Hi Ben,

>>> How can I disable the standard arguments 'help' and 'version'?

In general I suggest you email the author of the cmdargs package
directly, as well as cc'ing the mailing list (otherwise the author
might miss this message, as I did!)

In CmdArgs there is currently no way to suppress either --help or
--version, but I am currently reviewing a patch (from you!) and expect
that the next version will have both these features. The hard part is
making sure the defaults match what people expect and that the options
to modify the behaviour are discoverable and natural, but I'm sure
I'll find something.

Thanks, Neil