[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Haskell XML Toolbox Version 9.0.0

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Oct 8 13:42:24 EDT 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Uwe Schmidt wrote:

> HXT has grown over the years. Components for XPath, XSLT, validation with
> RelaxNG, picklers for conversion from/to native Haskell data, lazy parsing
> with tagsoup, input via curl and native Haskell HTTP and others have been
> added. This has led to a rather large package with a lot of dependencies.

This was also my problem. Thus I'm glad, that HXT is now split into
smaller pieces!

hxt-filter does not seem to be updated to hxt-9.0. How about providing
hxt-filter with DEPRECATED pragmas for the functions that tell me how to
rewrite functions from hxt-filter to arrows? Or is there another guide
about how to move from hxt-filter to arrows?