[Haskell-cafe] I'm still having challenges to get a Haskell GUI to work under Windows 7

Andrew Butterfield andrew.butterfield at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Oct 8 10:41:34 EDT 2010

The windows binaries built using GHC 10.6.4 and wxHaskell on either Win XP or Win 7
work on WIn 7 just fine, except for the font dialog box, which does nothing. This dialog box was a bit flaky on WInXP in any case.

I installed 10.6.4 above on WIndows 7 using the binary installer, even though the web-page did not mention WIndows 7 - it seems to work just fine.

On 8 Oct 2010, at 09:07, Andrew Butterfield wrote:

> I hope to try this program out on Win 7 later today - I'll let you know how I got on...

Andrew Butterfield
andrew.butterfield at cs.tcd.ie