[Haskell-cafe] DPH and GHC 7.0.1

David Peixotto dmp at rice.edu
Fri Nov 19 18:39:30 EST 2010

There were some problems getting DPH to work well with the changes in GHC 7. There is more info in this mail:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/cvs-ghc/2010-November/057574.html

The short summary is that there will be a patch level release of GHC (7.0.2) that works well with DPH and the DPH packages will then be available for installation from Hackage.

If you want to play with DPH now you can do so on GHC HEAD.

-David