[Haskell-cafe] Re: How to generalize executing a series of commands, based on a list?

Peter Schmitz ps.haskell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:05:25 EST 2010

Thanks very much for the url; helpful site.
I got mapM to do what I wanted (first time I've used it); cool function; now
I understand it.

At your note for mapM I noticed (mapM print);
I've been using (show [list]) so much, (mapM print) will be nice for
formatting while debugging, etc.
Thanks again!
-- Peter