[Haskell-cafe] Re: Opportunity: Spring semester internship on Haskell project at Intel

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:44:48 EST 2010

Update: The job requisition number is 584943.  You can submit your full
application here:

https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&ctx=1&job=584943

Please include a cover-letter explaining why you are great for this job.

Cheers,
  -Ryan

P.S. It looks like one link below was corrupted, the Nikola project can be
found here <http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/%7Emainland/projects/nikola/>.