[Haskell-cafe] Re: dynamic loading of code on windows

Kevin Jardine kevinjardine at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:01:25 EST 2010

This isn't about the plugin functionality, it's about compiling code.

As the message says :

This requires a Unix compatibility toolchain such as MinGW+MSYS or
Cygwin.

You'll find that you need such a toolchain to compile much open source
software, including many Haskell modules, on Windows.

Personally I use MinGW+MSYS on my Windows machine. It works very well.

Kevin