[Haskell-cafe] Rebindable record syntax

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Thu Nov 11 21:50:45 EST 2010

I stood up and suggested rebindable record syntax at Anglohaskell
earlier this year, but never got round to posting a proposal. Given the
TDNR discussion, it seems timely to link everyone to what I'd got round
to writing:

http://flippac.org/RebindableRecordSyntax.html

Apologies for the lack of concrete examples: if anyone's interested I'll
try to crank some out soon, specific requests would help. I probably
don't have the energy to champion this properly on my own, so speak up
if you think it's a good idea! Incidentally, I believe something similar
has been proposed elsewhere - it's also possible I'd seen it before and
forgotten before "rediscovering" the idea.

flippa at flippac.org