[Haskell-cafe] Opportunity for Haskell porting to java at R&D labs in Bay Area, CA

Tom Davies tgdavies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:16:09 EST 2010

On 11/11/2010, at 7:42 AM, Padma wrote:

> We are looking for a entry level Haskell programmer who has experience in porting from Haskell to java. Please contact me by Email or you can call me at 408-207-9367.

You could look at CAL/OpenQuark -- https://github.com/levans/Open-Quark -- which is essentially Haskell 98 for the JVM.

There would still be a porting exercise, because CAL has less syntactic sugar and fewer libraries (and doesn't have the GHC extensions you may use), but it has good (though verbose) Java interoperability.

Tom