[Haskell-cafe] How can I use MACID in my existing application?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Nov 4 22:50:54 EDT 2010

Hello,

I added a brief section to the happstack crash course on using MACID:

http://www.happstack.com/docs/crashcourse/HappstackState.html

That should hopefully get you started.

The example uses happstack state with happstack server. But there is
really no connection between the two.

Hope this helps! If you have additional questions, feel free to ask!

- j