[Haskell-cafe] What's happening at the next Ed Lambda

Ollie Saunders oliver.saunders at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:37:04 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I know the last meetup was a bit light on content so we've been
working hard to make this month different. We've got, not one, but two
talks for you:

First up: Paul Richards will be talking about functional data
structures. In particular, finger trees, which were only discovered in
2006 and offer incredible versatility and performance.

Then: I'll be talking about my experiences writing Snake in Haskell
using HCurses and property-based testing with QuickCheck. With a bit
of luck this talk will assume very little prior knowledge of Haskell.

Details: http://www.meetup.com/ed-lambda/calendar/15219997/

Looking forward to seeing you,

Ollie