[Haskell-cafe] Is Curry alive?

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Thu Nov 4 17:13:23 EDT 2010

  On 11/02/2010 08:37 PM, wren ng thornton wrote:
> Indeed. If your program requires unification or constraint solving
> then logic programming or constraint programming[1] is the way to go.

Would you be kind enough to give me or point me towards a good example
of such a case?  I've been trying to understand what the point of logic
languages is for a while now, but whenever I look at them I have trouble
seeing what exactly it is they offer that solves some problems
better/more easily than functional languages.

Thanks!
Greg