[Haskell-cafe] Review request for my baby steps towards a "platform independent interactive graphics" using VNC

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 02:48:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

I started with the implementation of a VNC server library intended to
be used as a library for rendering graphics and interacting with the
user(mouse/keyboard). I'd appreciate it very much if I could  get some
feedback on my approach to binary parsing and Haskellism.
Also, any reference/suggestion on how I could go about using a state
machine to deal with the RFB protocol.

http://hpaste.org/41131/vnc_server

It's really early - but just wanted to get some advice on the approach.

--
Regards,
Kashyap