[Haskell-cafe] What is simplest extension language to implement?

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Tue Nov 2 04:14:03 EDT 2010

I haven't ever used it myself, but I've heard good things about Lua,
which was designed to be an embedded scripting language for applications:

     http://www.lua.org/

If you believe the Programming Language Shootout
(http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/) it is pretty fast for a dynamic
interpreted language, though JavaScript is much faster since the latter
has more companies piling work into making it fast.

Cheers,
Greg