[Haskell-cafe] Re: SYB with Existentials

oleg at okmij.org oleg at okmij.org
Fri May 28 20:50:18 EDT 2010

> Under what license are you releasing DataEx.hs? I'm wondering if I may
> use it in my package (under BSD3 license) until something like it is
> included in SYB.

DataEx.hs as other such code of mine has been written in the hope it
might be useful, or at least instructive. I usually place such code in
the public domain, and I wish DataEx.hs and the related code in the
Haskell-Cafe message to be in the public domain as well. Please use
the code as you wish. If a specific formal statement from me is
required, please let me know.