[Haskell-cafe] currying combinators

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Fri May 28 03:47:50 EDT 2010

Yes, of course you have to trust Djinn to believe its proof.
That's no different from having to trust me if I had done the proof by hand.
Our you would have to trust yourself if you did the proof.

BTW, Djinn does not do an exhaustive search, since there are
infinitely many proofs.
(Even if you just consider cut free proofs there's usually infinitely many.)