[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Work on Video Games in Haskell

Pierre-Etienne Meunier pierreetienne.meunier at gmail.com
Wed May 26 17:22:28 EDT 2010

Well in this case I'd be really interested in seeing how the can tell the difference, be it only from a simple complexity theoretic point of view ! I understand they may look for common patterns in their compiler code to tell the difference between GHC's generated code and theirs, but pretending they can do it in this case only shows that Apple lawyers never communicate with the engineers.