[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Work on Video Games in Haskell

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at ipwnstudios.com
Wed May 26 05:51:00 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I don't think this licensing issue will be a problem for us.  It's not clear
to me that our game violates this new term, and we certainly don't violate
any of the principles Steve Jobs used to justify it.  If Apple wants to
reject our app, they already have a variety of excuses at their disposal, as
they've demonstrated on many occasions.  Frankly, it'd be their loss;
Android is now the fastest-growing smartphone market, and we'll be more than
happy to focus on it (and other friendlier markets) if Apple's not
interested in having our product on their platform.

Ryan Trinkle
iPwn Studios