[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Work on Video Games in Haskell

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:14:59 EDT 2010

Of course, given that they have no way of determining that short of asking
for the source code (and hiring another thousand reviewers to read it) or
applying static analysis tools with heuristics to the programs. I really
doubt they do the latter, and the former is unrealistic.

Most people seem to think the clause is there mostly to discourage large
companies like Adobe from making generic tools to translate to the
iPhone/iPad. It would be a lot of effort for Apple to actually enforce it
strictly.