[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] SyntaxMacros-0.1

Oscar Finnsson oscar.finnsson at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:20:10 EDT 2010

> We are pleased to announce the first release of SyntaxMacros [1].

Very interesting. This is something I've been interested in since I
first heard of Ziggurat.

In which order do you recommend I try to learn the packages: HList ->
AspectAG -> SyntaxMacros?

I tried to read the SyntaxMacros-paper but had a hard time
understanding which parts belonged to the package and which parts
belonged to your new mini-language. Do you got the mini-language as a
separate download?

You mention in the paper that the source of the paper is in literate
Haskell and that the code is available but I can't find it at the
wiki.  I found some code (Expr.hs, Main.hs) in the examples-folder in
the packages source code (SyntaxMacrox-0.1.tar.gz) but it doesn't seem
to match 1:1 to the code in the paper (couldn't for example find
extSpecChars in the paper or updateFinalEnv in the source code).

-- Oscar