[Haskell-cafe] Haskell SVG path parser?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:30:54 EDT 2010

Tillmann,

OK, I see: your code parses the "glyph" element which contains the
same kind of path definition that the "path" element does.

I think your code would be helpful for me as well.

And I think I'll use the same "xml" package to read in the SVG file (I
was thinking about this package earlier, and your code has a good
example of using it).

Thank you.

[skip]

--