[Haskell-cafe] An online forum for Haskell questions

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun May 23 14:56:54 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I thought I might just draw attention to a relatively new forum for
Haskell information on the interwebs, that hasn't been mentioned here
before.

The Stack Overflow Haskell questions forum:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/haskell

We've had more than 1000 questions asked and answered about Haskell
there now, and for many readers of haskell-cafe@ it might be a more
efficient way to get quick questions answered. Norman Ramsey is waiting
patiently to help you! :-)

For in-depth, or open questions, haskell-cafe exploration is more
appropriate, in my opinion -- and we continue to have special
communities for particular projects (e.g. libraries@ ,
glasgow-haskell-users@, happstack@ xmonad@) . But if you have a problem
you know others might have solved already, consider the "haskell" tag on SO.

-- Don