[Haskell-cafe] executeFile failing on macosx

David Powell david at drp.id.au
Sun May 16 22:59:50 EDT 2010

Indeed System.Process does work for me.  I had avoided it because it is a
little more awkward to use it when you want the actual PIDs.  I don't
understand why System.Process.runProcess works for me, but executeFile does
not.  I did find this issue (for python)
http://bugs.python.org/issue6800which I think is the same thing I'm
hitting and they also claim it is fixed
in macosx 10.6.

Anyway, I'll work with System.Process for now.  Thanks for your help.

-- David