[Haskell-cafe] Good US Grad schools for functional languages?

Job Vranish job.vranish at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:10:29 EDT 2010

Thanks for the input.

I don't have problems with traveling. The two main obstacles with going to a
school in Europe are:
    1. Cost
    2. I only speak english

I would be more than willing to learn another language, but I would like to
start working towards a PhD in the next year or so, and I don't think I'd
have enough time.

- Job