[Haskell-cafe] Tsuru Capital is hiring

Simon Cranshaw simon.cranshaw at tsurucapital.com
Tue May 11 23:07:24 EDT 2010

We are looking to hire a programmer that has experience programming in a
functional language, and is familiar with Haskell.

There is a wide range of tools and applications that we want to build over
time, including graphical interfaces and profiling tools for our trading
system, parsers for new market feeds, and algorithms for trading strategies.
If you have experience in any one of these areas it's a definite bonus.

You will be working with a small team of developers, and from time to time
will be working along side Traders to assist in tool development.

Annual compensation will be in the region of USD150k with potential for
growth.

The team is based in Tokyo but there are projects that could be done
remotely so feel free to apply for this type of work also.

http://tsurucapital.com/en/jobs.html#programmer