[Haskell-cafe] Haskell meeting in Leipzig, Germany, June 4

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue May 11 05:42:53 EDT 2010

The Fifth Haskell in Leipzig meeting will be held on June 4,
see http://www.iba-cg.de/hal5.html .

You can still submit proposals (and wishes)
for tutorials and talks (deadline: May 14).

For instance, we'd love to hear about recent advances
in Haskell IDEs (eclipsefp? leksah?), and parallel/multicore
programming is always a hot topic as well.

The primary language is German but we can switch to English
if requested/agreed upon by audience and speaker.

Best regards, Johannes Waldmann, HTWK Leipzig.