[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: wai-handler-fastcgi 0.0.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu May 6 10:36:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I finally scratched an itch I've had for a while, and put together
wai-handler-fastcgi. It is built on top of Dan Knapp's wonderful
direct-fastcgi[1] package, so it is free from dependencies on C libraries.

This package allows WAI[2] applications to be run on a FastCGI-supporting
server. The WAI, for those not familiar, is a standard interface between web
servers and web applications, allowing you to write your web applications
once and deploy in multiple manners.

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/direct-fastcgi
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wai