[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:20:49 EDT 2010

On 6 May 2010 11:17, Alp Mestanogullari <alp at mestan.fr> wrote:
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Well, based on what you want your priorites to be, I might bow out
>> then (at least until you start wanting to have graph-centric
>> operations in there, then I might pitch in).
>
> Well, we do now want it to be graph-centric, but graphs definitely play a
> role here! We may want to implement algorithms relying on graphs.

OK, how about we do it this way: I'm currently involved in working on
FGL with Louis Wasserman and Thomas Bereknyei and so can't really get
involved with your "strikeforce" atm, but if you have an queries or
want something done contact me and I'll see what I can do.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com