[Haskell-cafe] class Arbitrary in quickcheck

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Wed May 5 05:26:07 EDT 2010

There is a typo, in my previous post, It should have been: prop_2 v1 v2 = v1
== v2
not: prop_2 v1 v2 = v2 == v2

Moreover, I realised that the (nice) function verboseCheck doesn't exist in
QuickCheck 2. However you can always do the following in ghci, to see
whether my suggestion works or not:

sample (arbitrary :: Gen (Maybe Double, Maybe Double) )

--
Ozgur Akgun