[Haskell-cafe] ANN: has-0.4 Entity based records

HASHIMOTO, Yusaku nonowarn at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:05:20 EDT 2010

I think I missed your point in my last post, and there are more
necessary extensions need to be enabled than I wrote before.

TypeFamilies, TypeOperator and FlexibleContexts extensions are
necessary. So you need to write this at top of the code if you don't
choose OPTIONS_GHC pragma.

> {-# LANGUAGE TypeFamilies,TypeOperators,FlexibleContexts #-}

Sorry for incorrect information.

-nwn