[Haskell-cafe] Re: gtk2hs for 2010.1.0.0

Andy Stewart lazycat.manatee at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:21:54 EDT 2010

Hi Maciej,

Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 19:21 +0100, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
>> Does anyone have installer for gtk2hs for Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0?
>>
>> Regards
>
> I mean of course windows installer ;) Installing on Linux is as simple
> as emerge haskell-platform gtk2hs ;)
Perhaps Windows installer still need some time, some problem with
c2hs-branch in gtk2hs, and problem with header file name.

Please send any problem or suggestion to gtk2hs list, i have seen some guys works on
it, (such as, the author of leksah).

But i think it's should not too long because we have convert gtk2hs
to Cabal packages.

Cheers,

  -- Andy