[Haskell-cafe] Location of library documentation with 6.12.1?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:33:22 EDT 2010

Roly Perera <roly.perera at dynamicaspects.org> writes:
> I've just upgraded from 6.10.1 to 6.12.1 and can't seem to find all
> the library documentation. This page is apparently the documentation
> root:
>
> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.12.1/html/
>
> but if I click through to the Haskell Hierarchical Libraries page
>
> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.12.1/html/libraries/index.html
>
> I can't for example find Control.Monad.State. I guess I'm missing
> something obvious about how things are organised?

This is part of the mtl library.  Prior to GHC 6.10.4, this used to be
part of the "extralibs" that were often bundled with GHC and thus were
on GHC's documentation page.  With 6.10.4, extralibs was replaced with
the Haskell Platform and as such is no longer featured on GHC's
documentation page.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com