[Haskell-cafe] profiling uniplate

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:58:33 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a code which makes use of the uniplate package.

When I try to compile with profiling enabled, I get the following error:

$$ ghc --make -O2 -prof -auto-all test.hs
test.hs:10:7:
    Could not find module `Data.Generics.Uniplate.Data':
      Perhaps you haven't installed the profiling libraries for package
`uniplate-1.5.1'?
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

And of course I do have uniplate installed, and everything works fine if I
don't compile with profiling enabled. I guess I either need to install
profiling libraries for uniplate, or disable profiling of those functions
coming from uniplate.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Best,

--