[Haskell-cafe] Re: Shootout update

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Tue Mar 30 11:41:31 EDT 2010

Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> wrote:

> The shootout

My machine is way to old to figure out whether switching to a
table-based lookup like the C version has would still gain anything, so
It'd be nice if someone of you with a recent machine could have a look
at it.

Other input is of course very welcome, too, as well as possibly a
version for dual- and upcores that distributes random number generation/
lookup and output over several cores. (My machine is way too... you
know the story)