[Haskell-cafe] Are there any female Haskellers?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:49:58 EDT 2010

2010/03/29 Alberto G. Corona <agocorona at gmail.com>:
> [...] What we evolved with is a general hability: to play with
> things to achieve what we need from them, (besides other
> abilities). The pleasure to acheve ends by using available
> means. [...]  A tool is someting used to solve a class of
> problems. It does not matter if it is something phisical or
> conceptual. [...] The more general is a tool, the more we feel
> pleasure playing with it

  So the adaptation you are saying men have in greater degree
  than women is pleasure in "tool using", broadly defined to
  include taming animals, debate, programming, sword play,
  carpentry and more? What are you attributing to men is not
  so much superiority of ability but greater motivation?

--
Jason Dusek