Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Are there any female Haskellers?

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:47:03 EDT 2010

What's evil in being different?

I only see here a form of discrimination that i can label as inherentely
sexist and/elitist/or racist: the assumption that certain habilities, the
normally associated historically whith men are  worth to have and good, and
whoever hasn´t them is worth to be discriminated.  while the traditionally
associated with women, some of the unique, are for  slaves.