Re[Haskell-cafe] mote invocations in Haskell?

Yves Parès limestrael at
Tue Mar 23 18:15:04 EDT 2010

Okay, I tried to make the sample here:

But I can't get it working... Is there an external XML-RPC server that must
be running? Maybe even an external HTTP server?
The server launches without complaining about anything, whereas the client
tells: simple_client: user error (Error calling examples.add: connect: does
not exist (Connection refused))

I know I have to adapt the url the client tries to connect at (in the
sample, "http://localhost/~bjorn/cgi-bin/simple_server"), but I don't know