[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Salvia-1.0.0

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Tue Mar 23 09:34:39 EDT 2010

On 23 mrt 2010, at 14:27, Bas van Dijk wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Sebastiaan Visser <sfvisser at cs.uu.nl> wrote:
>> Nice! This is certainly worth it.
>
> BTW What's the git equivalent of 'darcs send -o <filename>' which
> saves the patches to <filename>? I would rather send my patches as
> email attachements instead of copying my repository to my webserver.
> (Note this is the first time I used git)

The way I like to work is forking the repository on github (you need an account for that, though). Then you can push the changes to your forked repository and the original author will see it.

Have a look at http://book.git-scm.com/5_git_and_email.html to see how you can send changes by email.

-chris