[Haskell-cafe] Haskell hackathon in Philadelphia (Hac phi 2) in May?

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Sat Mar 20 14:39:16 EDT 2010

We are gauging interest in another Haskell hackathon to be hosted at U
Penn in May, the weekend of either May 15 or May 22.  If you might be
interested in attending such a thing, send me an email (please DON'T
reply to all!) with your name and whether you have a strong preference
for one or the other weekend.  Feel free to respond even if you are
not sure; will be a separate official registration procedure once
details have been nailed down.

-Brent