[Haskell-cafe] Takusen and iteratee problem

Vasyl Pasternak vasyl.pasternak at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 05:16:53 EDT 2010

Hi, seems, that I found how to solve it. I replased `mtl` dependency
with `transformers` and `monads-fd` and everything works fine.

BTW. Iteratee and Takusen didn't want to work because of different
instances of MonadIO (Iteratee needs MonadIO from transformers
package, but Takusen implements MonadIO from mtl)