[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: direct-fastcgi 1.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Mar 19 01:08:32 EDT 2010

This looks very interesting, I look forward to checking it out. Implementing
FastCGI has always seemed too daunting a task to undertake; I salute you.

Are you familiar with the wai package? If so, do you believe your package is
amenable to either itself adapting the wai, or having a wrapper built on top
of it?

Michael