[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: AusHac2010

Alex Mason axman6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:07:00 EDT 2010

G'day all,

Over the last few days, Ivan Miljenovic and I have been gauging interest in having an Australian Haskell Hackathon. After some rather encouraging interest, we've decided to get the ball rolling by making a wiki page that we can use to organise the event: [http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AusHac2010].

If you're interested in coming, please put your name down on the list (or email me and I'll do it for you if you don't have an account). The more people we can get, the better it will be, and the more productive our work will be.

So if you want to come along, play with some cool code, help out the community, and just meet an awesome bunch of like minded people, then we want to hear from you!

Cheers,
Alex Mason