[Haskell-cafe] #haskell-web, anyone ?

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Mar 14 18:13:58 EDT 2010

We just had a big old web dev discussion in #darcs, which made me want to hang out in #haskell-web and hear more of the
same. I think it existed briefly and died, but maybe it's time to try again ?

Normally I don't like removing interesting chat from the main channel, but #haskell is often pretty
noisy/theoretical/general/random and I think there might be enough folks interested in having this more practical,
topical channel.

If you are one, put #haskell-web on auto-join in your irc client and let's see how it goes. The topic currently reads
"friendly, practical discussion of haskell web app/framework/server development".