[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: Bravo-0.1.0

Matthias Reisner matthias.reisner at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:19:43 EST 2010

Am 11.03.2010 23:38 schrieb Simon Michael:
> Thank you, how does it compare to HStringTemplate ?

Hi Simon,

I never worked with HStringTemplate, so as far as I can tell after
having a glance at the HStringTemplate API and the wiki page, the main
difference is that Bravo parses the templates at compile time, while
HStringTemplate does at runtime. Besides that, HStringTemplate provides
several methods for rendering different data types in different styles.
This can also be accomplished in Bravo by writing the appropriate
rendering function in your Haskell code and using it in the template.

Regards,

Matthias