[Haskell-cafe] Problem installing wxHaskell on Haskell Platform on OSX.

David Place d at vidplace.com
Thu Mar 11 09:44:22 EST 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 6:33 PM, Daniel Fischer wrote:

> cabal install wx- wxcore- wxdirect-
> has good chances to work on 6.10.*

I have managed to install and compile this version of wxHaskell.  Now, I have a problem using it.  The instructions on the use of wxHaskell on OSX say to follow this recipe:

> > cd samples/wx
> > ghc -package wx -o helloworld HelloWorld.hs
> > /usr/local/wxhaskell/bin/macosx-app -v helloworld
> > open helloworld.app

The installation did not create the directory /usr/local/wxhaskell and I can't find the macosx-app anywhere else.   Help, please.  Thanks.