[Haskell-cafe] Re: Fast Haskell Parser

Ben Lippmeier benl at ouroborus.net
Wed Mar 10 19:34:33 EST 2010

Hi John,
Doing a Google search for "haskell parser" returns the following link as its first result. That's the parser that GHC uses.

  http://www.haskell.org/happy/

You could also check out the following:

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Parsec
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/attoparsec

This would also be a perfect question to ask on the haskell-cafe mailing list...

Cheers,
Ben.